Thursday, March 09, 2006

10% of teleworkers work nude!

Love this Wikinews story. A survey by SonicWALL, a Sunnyvale, CA, based company, reports that 10% of worldwide telecommuters are nude while working, finding 12% for men and 7% for women, respectively. A gender gap also exists for showering on work-at-home days, with 44% of women showering, while only 30% of men did. The survey also found that 39% of both sexes wear sweats while working from home. The survey also covered less racy topics, including opinions on productivity. 76% felt that working at home increased productivity. The number of telecommuters has increased sharply in recent years. For example, 43% of U.S. government employees telecommute, at least part of the time; up from only 19% one year ago. Posted while naked!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too much detail at the end there, Donald.

Thank God I don't have a visual learning style.

Anonymous said...

Now this really interests me. And comforts me. I've always found it's great to get up in the morning and get straight to work on something that has clearly been cooking while I've slept. The creative energies are all lined up and I'm raring to get stuck in. At 6.48 a.m. who gives a damn what I look like? Now I realise I'm not alone. Thanks, Donald.

Donald Clark said...

We'll soon have enough for a club.

How about STRIP - Starkers and Ready Internet Posters. Other suggestions for names welcome - careful!

Clive Shepherd said...

They just don't leave their webcams switched on.